Scholarships and Bursaries
- Award full scholarships including tuition, books, board and Lodging to deserving students for tertiary education.
- Facilitate Educational Tours (Industry/Subject/Enquiry specific)
- Arrange for overseas study opportunities for post graduates
Mentoring and Coaching
- Targeted one-on-one and one-on-many mentoring and coaching Services, particularly for scholarship recipients
- Management and Leadership programmes
MEDIUM TO LONG TERM
People with disabilities
- Sponsor Initiatives aimed at helping rural communities care for people with mental and physical disabilities.
- Source funding for mobility Aids needed by the infirm including types of wheel chairs suited for rural conditions
- Establish close ties with social welfare interest groups and institutions
Technology based access to information
- Provide Access to information via technology
- Promote Computer literacy and virtual or “cloud” living
- Establish and maintain relationships with information technology Companies willing to provide solutions for rural based communities.